DataSynq allows you to upload a logo that represents your vendors. These logos display only in DataSynq, and do not show on your Market site or exhibitor portal. The steps below describe how to add a logo to your vendor accounts.
Note: If you need to add logos to your vendor’s line so they display on the portal and Market site pages, the vendor will need to update their logo in their DataSynq account. If they do not have access to their DataSynq account send an email to email@example.com with the logo images (in jpeg format) and we will upload those for you.
1. Login to exhibitors.andmore.com.
2. Click the "Your Digital Showroom" menu and choose DataSynq. You can also access DataSynq via manage.datasynq.io. Login with your Exhibitor Portal credentials.
3. The DataSynq Dashboard will display. Click on the "Vendors" button on the left side.
4. The Vendor Manager screen will display. Click the name of the Vendor in which you want to upload a logo.
5. Click the "Edit" pencil icon at the top right corner of the Vendor.
6. Click the "Browse" button to select a .jpg file from your computer. Once the file is selected, click "Open".
7. The image is uploaded and shown in the logo box. Click "Cancel" to exit. Note: The "Save" button does not enable in this case and that is normal for this situation.
8. The logo image now displays for the Vendor and it shows in the Dashboard list of connections.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org