Products can be managed by Market on your Exhibitor portal.
1. Once you are in your account, click on "Your Digital Showroom".
2. Click on "Products".
3. Under Manage Product Assortment by Market, click on "Manage Product Assortment".
4. In the grey default box, click on "Manage Products".
5. Here you will see all of your products and a box to the left of each one. Check the box next to a product and then click the links above the products to make appropriate changes. Please review this article for more details: How do I hide products, mark as new, or mark as featured?
6. If you need to edit your existing products without going through them one at a time, you can use the Manage List by Upload function. Click the "Manage List by Upload" button.
7. The screen below will display. The first step is to click the "Download List" button. Once clicked, a file named Export_ProductEnrichment_xxxxx.csv (where xxxxx represents your lease ID number) is downloaded to your default download folder.
8. Once the download is complete, open the .csv in Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet reader. In columns I, J and K, the 0 (zero) represents No (or not excluded) and 1 represents Yes (or excluded). Therefore, if you wanted to exclude the first product on the sheet, you would change the 0 to a 1 in the IsExcluded column (column I). Make any other changes to the file and then Save the spreadsheet.
9. The second step is to upload the product spreadsheet to your portal. Click the "Upload List" button and browse to your file location, select your file and click Open.
10. Once the file is imported and processed, the changes you made to your products will show. In my example, I set my first product to be excluded in the spreadsheet. After uploading the modified list, I can see that the product is excluded as shown below.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org