In your Exhibitor Portal Profile, you can set up to 15 categories that will help your company show up in specific Exhibitor Directory searches on the Market site pages (Americasmart.com, Atlantamarket.com, Lasvegasmarket.com).
Follow the steps below to set the categories for your company.
1. Login to exhibitors.andmore.com.
2. Click on "Your Digital Showroom" located at the top left hand side, then "Profile Info".
3. Scroll down until you see the Product Categories section. Click "Edit" next to Product Categories.
4. A pop-up will appear and a Market must be selected. Click the "Select A Market" drop-down and choose the applicable Market from the list.
5. Once the Market is selected, the categories will display in the left column. The middle column shows the subcategories for the selected category. The right column displays a summary of the categories and subcategories selected.
Select up to 15 different categories and subcategories. When you reach 15, the Selected Categories heading will turn red in color. When finished adding categories, click "Apply". Click "Done" to close the window.
6. The categories you selected will display in your profile as shown below. When a buyer searches for one or more of these categories, your company will display in the Exhibitor Directory search results.
Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org