The Global Default Profile information will populate anywhere your company is represented on the ANDMORE platform, unless you decide to override that profile.
You can override the Global Default Profile information, and add a different Profile to any Market. Adding new information for a Default Market Profile or Market Event Profile, can replace the Global Default information, so that you can tailor your Profile to suit your situation.
In the example below, you can see that the 2021 Summer Las Vegas Market Event has the override active, which means a different profile will be shown for that Market. The 2022 Winter Market Event will use the default profile.
In the example below, the Company Logo has changed from the default logo to a different logo for the 2021 Summer Market.
Follow the instructions below to turn on an override for a Market or Market Event.
1. Login to exhibitors.andmore.com.
2. Click the "Your Digital Showroom" menu and choose "Profile Info".
3. To set a Profile Override for a Market or Market Event, click the "Edit" link to the right of the applicable Market.
4. The Set a Profile screen displays with everything but the override radio button grayed out. Click the radio button for "Override Default Profile Information". The page enables so you can then make any changes to the profile that need to be made.
5. If you want to copy a profile from one market to another, click the "Copy From" button and select the appropriate market. Click "Copy" to copy all the information from the selected Market profile to your override profile.
Note: you can not use the "Copy From" function to copy a profile from a different Market campus (i.e., Las Vegas to Atlanta Market). This is because multiple campus portals have to be managed separately and are not connected on the exhibitor portal.
In this example, I copied from the 2021 Summer Market, and now my 2022 Winter Market will use the same profile as the 2021 Summer Market.
Now, the Profile Information Overrides shows it is active for both the Summer and Winter Las Vegas Markets, as shown below.
6. To turn off a Profile Override, click the "Edit" link next to the market you want to change. When the profile displays, click the "Override Default Profile Information" radio button to remove it. As shown below, all Markets and Market Events are now using the Market Default profile. The override is no longer active.
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com