There are a couple of ways you can enter a support ticket to get help with the exhibitor portal: send an email to support or click the Support button on the exhibitors.andmore.com website.
1. To send an email to support, open up your email and start a new message. Send the message to email@example.com. Enter the subject of your request and then provide details in the body of the email. The more information you provide, the quicker we will be able to understand and address your issue.
2. To create a support ticket from the exhibitor portal page, click the green Support button at the lower right corner of the screen.
3. Once Support is clicked, a search box displays. Type "ticket" and press Enter.
4. No results will display, but a new option is enabled at the bottom: Contact Us. Click "Contact Us."
5. On the Contact Us screen, select one of the 4 categories. If you are not sure which one to pick, choose General Inquiry.
6. Fill in all of the fields with data; scroll down to see all fields. When all fields are populated, click "Send".
Your ticket will be entered into our support queue and a support representative will respond as soon as possible.