All single-line vendors can now edit orders after acceptance. You will be able to manage your orders and make updates when necessary, enhancing the buyer experience.
The following edits can be made:
- Splitting an Order
- Deleting order items
- Increasing or decreasing item quantity
⚠️ Order edits can NOT be made once:
- An invoice is created
- A shipping label is purchased (if connected to a shipping carrier)
- Start by logging into to Seller Admin by going here:
- Once inside of your Seller Admin portal, using the left navigation bar, click Orders.
- Click the Order ID of an approved order you want to edit.
- Notice the pencil icon at the top right, click it to put the order in edit mode
- Make any changes like split the order, delete any items or increase / decrease item quantity
- Click the Save button to save your edits