1. Click the gear icon in Outlook and select "View all Outlook settings."
When you select it, a drop-down menu will appear. At the bottom of the drop-down menu, you'll choose View all Outlook settings.
2. Select "Mail" from the settings menu.
3. Choose "Junk email" from the submenu.
4. Click "Add" under "Safe senders and domains."
5. Enter the email address that you want whitelisted.
To ensure you receive all @Market emails, please whitelist: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Choose "Save."
This will save your whitelist preferences and ensure that emails that fit the criteria don't make it to your junk email folder in Outlook.