Below is the recording of our Seller Webinar, discussing the features within our @Market App that benefit our Sellers:
1. Can an Exhibitor use the app?
- Answer: No, the @Market App is currently for Buyers Only.
2. Will/Can the notify showroom feature notify the buyer’s specific rep?
- Answer: No, the notify showroom feature will notify the phone number listed within your Exhibitor Portal under ‘SMS Number’
3. What if I do not want Buyer’s taking Photo’s in our Showroom?
- Answer: You will want to treat this the same way as you would if someone was not using the app and wanted to take pictures on their phone. You will want to inform Buyers as they enter your showroom, that photos are not allowed.
4. What do I do if we do not have or need a new QR code for our showroom?
- Answer: If you are missing or need a new QR code, please reach out to the leasing agent you work with for assistance.
5. How do we choose the categories/filters we will appear for within the Brand Directory?
- Answer: You will select your categories within your Exhibitor Portal, Under ‘Your Digital Showroom’ > ‘Profile Info > ‘Product Categories’:
6. What information can we have included under our Showroom Details?
- Showroom Description
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Showroom Contact Email
- Social Media Links (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)