To view the lines connected to your showroom, and their profiles, simply access the Lines section of Your Digital Showroom.
1. Login to exhibitors.andmore.com.
2. Click the Your Digital Showroom menu and choose Lines.
3. To see your lines and their profile information, click "View & Manage Lines".
Note: The Managing Your Manufacturing Lines screen displays with the Lines Overview information regarding the types of exhibitors and how to contact support for adding lines or products. Also displayed is information about your DataSynq connection.
4. The Line Management screen will display showing all of the lines connected to your showroom. To View a line's logo image, hero image, and description, click the Manage This Line link. To make a line active or inactive check the box in the lower right corner and then click Make Selected Active or Make Selected Inactive.
5. The Line Overview screen displays, showing the Logo and Hero Image (if there is one), the Description and the number of products from that line that are being shared to your showroom.
Note: At this time, Categories and Catalogs cannot be set for a line account, so those fields will not be populated with data.
If you need to add or change a logo, hero or description for your line, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you need to manage the products for that line, click the "Manage This Line's Products" button.
6. To see the market settings for the selected line, click "Market Settings".
If you need to make the Line inactive for all Markets, move the slider to Inactive. If you want to exclude the line from a specific Market, click the "Exclude" box and then "Save Changes".
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com