Uploading images is a two-step process with DataSynq
First, you must make sure that the names of your image files adhere to the naming conventions outlined in the Upload Images section in DataSynq.
NOTE: If your images are stored in DropBox, cloud, or a similar setting, you will need to download the image files to your computer first, and then upload into DataSynq.
The next step is to use the Upload Images function in DataSynq.
1. Click on "Images", then "Upload Images".
2. You will be taken to the Image Upload Manager page.
To the right you will see the image upload guidelines. Review these before uploading your images.
3. For multi-line exhibitors, select a Vendor from the drop-down (image A). For Single line exhibitors the drop down will not display (image B).
4. Drag and drop your images into the pink box; you can also click on the pink box itself to bring up your file directory. This will allow you to navigate to the specific image files you want to upload.
5. Continue to upload your images until you’re done. The Upload Details section show you the total number of images waiting to be processed and the percentage complete.
6. Once all of your images have finished processing, your will see the "Great Job" message and the progress will be 100% for all images.
NOTE: You do not need to Push Data Live to publish the images unless you are replacing an image for a product.
Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com